I had a very creative weekend!! On Saturday morning, Paige and I went to a ladies get together. We painted pictures and had lunch. It was so much fun! I have never painted anything in my life because, well, I have no artistic ability. I mean...even my stick people look deformed. But without further ado...here is my finished product----
I thought it turned out pretty well considering my lack of artistic ablities. I hung it in my bedroom.
Saturday night, Chris and I tackled painting our dining room. I had wanted to paint it for a long time. It only took us 3.5 hours from start to finish. I really loved how the color turned out. It feels much more warm and inviting now.
After seeing how earthy the walls turned out, I had an idea....I was going to make a centerpiece of moss covered balls! About a year ago, I purchased a premade one from an interior design shop....and anywho, it cost a whopping $8 bucks! I knew I would need several, so I decided they would be easy enough for me to do myself.
Sunday, with my creative juices still flowing, I bought my supplies from Walmart and Dollar Tree. I had to make these on the cheap.
I bought myself a glue gun (notice its cute and pink), lots of different kinds of moss, and styrofoam balls. It was very messy, but oh so simple... glue and stick, glue and stick...
and Presto!
I saved a ton of $$$ doing this myself!
Dylan was my little helper....He is wearing one of my sandals...
Oh, and of course, I made my weekly voyage to Target. I got a couple cute tops and some new nail polish that I am excited about. Ok, well, I am off to work on the not so fun weekend tasks like grocery lists and laundry. Have a blessed week!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment