Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Camping Adventure

We went camping this weekend and had a great time. Derek and Nicole went with us.
We seriously hiked a mountain for like 2.5 miles. All we wanted to see was the waterfall and we ended up on another trail. We were totally unprepared and every last one of us had on flip flops. We also had nothing to drink! Yea, we're pretty serious hikers...ha!
This was on the way down to the waterfall, everyone was still in such a good mood... :)

 Not too much farther...



 Yay! A little under whelmed, but still pretty nonetheless.
I don't have any pics coming up because it was just too intense. ;) Like I said, we got on the wrong trail because we thought it would be cool to go a different way. Note to self, just go the way you know!
It was fun though, and I felt content that I actually made it and the park ranger didn't have to come get me.
All of us rushed back to the trailer and took showers!!

This is was so sweet...Dylan was precious and he picked this "flower" for me!
I love him sooo much! 


No comments: