We had a super laid back Thanksgiving weekend! I loved it though, it was like a mini vacation. I had to time to get caught up with a few things and also had time for plenty of naps.
Thanksgiving day we woke up and watched the Thanksgiving Day parade, and I looked through all the Black Friday sale ads. I found out that on most ads you could could online right then and get the Black Friday price. So, I was excited to get a good bit of my shopping done that morning. That afternoon, we went to my mom's house! Her and Ronnie had made a delicious meal! It was so good.
My mom with the prego girls!
The next few days we just relaxed and decorated for Christmas..ahh!!
I got one tree up...
I'm waiting on my white Christmas tree that I ordered this weekend for all my funky ornaments.
I'll do a post of Christmas decorations when I get everything put up!
Another fun thing that happened this weekend was Dylan's elf came to see him from the North Pole!!
Dylan named him Shane. He loves it!! He actually behaves sooo well around Shane, I wish he could stay year round. See, Shane goes to the North Pole every night to report to Santa how Dylan behaved that day. He always gets into some kind of mischief when he comes back every morning. This morning he got into the cookies!
D told Shane that he was dirty and didn't need to be getting into the cookies in the kitchen, haha!!
We had a fabulous weekend and I can't wait to start getting all my goodies that I ordered on Black Friday!!
It's officially Christmas time!! Love it!










No comments:
Post a Comment