I love to camp! I don't like to "rough it" though. The one time that I actually tried to stay in a tent, I slept half the night in the back of a suburban!
It's kinda like playing house for big girls! We just stayed a couple nights even though Dylan didn't want to come back home at all. He's hilarious.
These couple pics sum up his idea of camping. He is my son! What can I say?
Saturday was gorgeous and we really did get out and enjoy nature! Dylan rode his bike a lot on this trip. The most he ever has actually.
We walked down some "trails" which was fun.
We had to visit the playground. What a shocker! ;)
Kinley has always loved to swing.
We loved the ducks. They weren't shy at all! Dylan was all cool and collected until they got a little too close and then he was convinced that they were going to bite him. Chris was putting his hand down letting them kinda bite at his hand, and Dylan started yelling...."No, No Daddy something might happen to you!!"
When I did it, he didn't say a word to me. Don't worry, I see how it is with him!! We know who he loves the most. ;)
We built a warm campfire Saturday night.
I love good campfire! However, I have to wash everything we take on the trip regardless if we wear it or not, because I can't stand that campfire smell on my clothes! (It has a way of making its way onto everything you take.)
After our campfire, we had a little movie night. We rented Madagascar 3 and Dylan loved it!! We are going to the circus this weekend, so it kinda tied in with that.
One of my favorites things is that we always make bacon one morning. We never cook bacon at home, but oh my goodness it's so sinful! And the maple flavored kind, uh, should be outlawed! YUM!!
I had the best time with my little fam! We can't wait until the weather warms up a little bit and we can go a lot!









No comments:
Post a Comment