Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

For my Daddy...

Father’s Day is bittersweet for me. Chris, my husband, is one of the best fathers in the world. He would do anything for Dylan. However, my father passed away in December 2006 from cancer. He was my super hero and one of my best friends. I always had so much fun with my Daddy!! We could laugh for hours together. There are only so many people in this world that love you and that you love unconditionally, in fact, I will say most people can count them on one hand. It hurts so bad to lose one of them. Dylan's middle name is Douglas, in honor of my Dad. However, I know I will see my Daddy again. Until then, I love you Daddy! I think about you everyday!
Love, your baby girl :)

My Dad when he was younger:
(he always said people told him he looked like Paul Newman haha! )

My Mom and Dad:

My Dad at his favorite place, the beach!:

My Dad and my Granny
(She is in a nursing home and I miss her too!):

When I got married:
And, I saved the best for last...one of my favorite pics of my Dad, with me and my brother, Derek: 

Oh, and of course, I will brag on what a great father Chris is Sunday! ;)

No comments: