Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Palm Beach Getaway!

Chris and I headed to Palm Beach, Florida for a late anniversary trip! Dylan stayed with his Poppy and Granny and he had a blast. It was pretty much just me (and Chris) that worried about him missing us. Ha! He got a great report and had fun riding the tractor and "working" in the garden. He did really good using his potty too. But anywho, on to the Palm Beach fun! Saturday, my brother dropped us off at the airport and by 6:00 that evening we were in Palm Beach! I totally know why they call it Palm Beach! I have seen millions of palm trees. I know it's hard to believe, but I've seen my share of palm trees for a while.




Our hotel was really nice too....



We lucked up and got a decent rental car...
The only downside was it was pretty much overcast the whole time! :( We did a lot of riding around, just checking things out. I had my camera ready to take pics almost the whole time...
One really fun thing we did was go through a drive thru zoo!
We literally had to drive around this nutty ostrich! 



Oh, and since convertibles were not allowed "for our safety", we had to drive this awesome station wagon!
I had a good time harassing Chris about it. 
 Sea turtles are everywhere down there!
Here are some more random pics from the trip...




It was long overdue and we had a nice time despite the cloudy weather. It was an adventure that's for sure! I couldn't wait to get back home and see my little man though. I also missed my own bed. I love my bed. :)

1 comment:

said...

Looked like an awesome time away! I'm from CA and now live in GA - it's been a while since I've seen Palm Trees!