Spring has finally sprung and along with it my allergies, but that's not too exciting...so on to the fun stuff! We had a lovely Easter. It was overcast all day and rainy, but we tried to make the best of it.
I'll be glad when the kids are able to understand a little better the importance and the story of Easter. :) It's obviously one of the most important days to us as Christians.
Kinley had 3 Easter dresses, because obvs, there is no way I could pick just one! I mean she's southern, so she had to have a smocked dress, the purple dress is just so girly and preppy, and the pink with the tulle?! Hello, duh..too cute!
Dylan, of course, had an Easter party at school earlier in the week. It is amazing how excited the kids get over them. :)
We made Easter eggs, but did something a little different this year. We just melted crayon shavings over the hot eggs and Boom!...Molton Magic. D was able to help a little more this year rather than just watch them sit in the cups of dye.
The Easter bunny came!! Fun, Fun! Dylan and Kinley both liked what he brought them. :)
Here are a few more pics we took that day.
We've pretty much just been trying to enjoy the weather when it's pretty! I love this pic of Kinley and Jonah! I mean, seriously, baby bffs!
We got Kinley's water table out for the first time last weekend and the kids loved it. They were soaked, but they were so stinkin' cute and having so much fun we didn't care.
Dylan's baseball is also in full swing. He really seems to love it.
Chris is an assistant coach and D really does good listening to him and doing what he says. The boys are just all so little and cute at this age. Honestly, it's kinda a hot mess watching them play, but they're cute. So that's that. ;)
My only problem is I have to watch Kinley while Dylan plays and she is a little wild child and wants to run everywhere. I can't even keep up with this little stinker.
Big D, Nic Nic, and Jonah came to Dylan's game! I know he was proud to have them there.
So, you can see we've been pretty busy lately. We will be even busier in the next couple weeks! But, hey, I'd rather be busy than bored! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment