Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Our June So Far

We've, as always, had a busy month of June.
We went to our first ever Barons game at the new Regions Field. It was a blast! I can see us going back many times. If you haven't been, definitely go. I'm so glad Birmingham has such a nice ballpark now.



We just did the general seating because we wanted to sit on the grass. (There is no way Kinley was going to sit in a seat that long) Just bring a quilt and it's perfect family fun & inexpensive too!! We spent more on food in the park than we did on admission.
Kinley loved dancing to all the music they play between plays. She was seriously trying to entertain those around us.  
Chris and I went to the Bruno Mars concert. It was soo good! He puts on a great energy filled show. We had great seats too. That's Bruno in the red scarf. Like I said, great energy at that show.
We were actually a couple rows behind Sara Evans, her husband Jay & their kids. Chris wanted to meet her, bless him. His night was made. 
Kinley started a ballet and tap summer class this month. Have I mentioned how much she loves to dance??

I'm pretty sure she loves the Smarties they give out at the end of class too, haha! 

Dylan went to VBS this month and he had the best time at a VBS
 ever. He loved the theme, Agency D3, and the teachers and organizers made it a lot of fun each day with the games and all. 
Father's day was also this month and we kinda had a joint gift, haha! Chris took me to buy a new sectional and media cabinet on Father's Day weekend. That benefits the whole fam though right?! ;) He did get a race experience package to use another weekend. He gets to ride around the race track in a Nascar. We eat at La Paz and took a trip to Krispy Kreme to celebrate his day. 
He is seriously the best daddy around. We're so lucky.

This chick enjoyed it the most. Donuts are one of her favorite things in life. 
Oh, and one other little thing our little diva got sick this month. She is never sick. It's so sad when she is because it really throws her off. 
She had a horrible barking cough, fever, chills and pretty much didn't sleep Friday night. Saturday morning I took her to the peds office and he diagnosed her with croup. :( 
She had to get a chest x-ray, breathing treatment, blood drawn, and steroid shot. She was little trooper (except for the breathing treatment). She tried to fight me to the death shortly after this pic was taken. I eventually gave up trying to hold her down. 
Thank goodness after a couple days she has started to feel much better and we are on the mend. :) 

Can't stand when this sweet face is sick!
Here's to more even more fun this month...and no more sickies! :)

No comments: