Kinley started preschool this past Tuesday. She will be going two days a week. I'm so proud of my little lady for doing so well! She didn't even cry when they got her out of the car. I didn't cry either, maybe because I was kinda cried out after Dylan started Kindergarten. ;)
Her teachers said that she had a great day and was so sweet. Kinley did tell me though when she got home that she got in trouble for taking another friend's horse toy. ;) She says "Be nice, Kinley" to herself.
We LOVE her preschool (it's the same one Dylan went to). Everyone there loves their job and isn't just doing it for the paycheck. Plus, Kinley's cousin Jonah is in her class! I'm sure they love having each other in the class. Even though they tiff sometimes, they really do love each other so much! They will hug so tight they fall over. :)
They have a cute little classroom.
When I asked if she wanted to go back she told me yes! I love that little miss so much. :)
Dylan has been doing so well in school. It's better than I expected. I'm so proud of him. He has even started riding the bus in the afternoons. Gasp! It's not as scary as you think. The bus driver drops him off right at our house and we are out there to meet him everyday.
Our church presented a Bible to all the new Kindergarten students this past Sunday. I think it's so neat that they do that!
It's a really neat study bible that makes it easier for children to understand.
All in all, I'm just a proud mom this week!
I love these munchkins. They keep my world turning. :)







.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment